Wednesday, April 22, 2009



Your Disappearance!

Lonesome me sitting under the tree,
As I saw you here again,
Languid I am without you,
Why you are nowhere Why you left me?
Just after you lag me with your love,
I am tired envisaging you around me,
I wait each day I dream of you every night,
Then why my wait does not comes to an end,
I want you to come back why you dont understand,
I am mal giving reasons to myself,
What went wrong when everything was so fine,
The gesture filling my emptiness,
Emptiness of your love,
So get back before its late,
Before disappearence of your's from my heart,
come back please!
As I am implacable without you,
But not this life,
It waited for whom, it waits never,
It keeps on it's move,
And It's growing distance between us,
Distance that can never be repress,
Come back before its dusk,
Come back before its late,
Come back before my heart gets used to of,
Your disappearence!







-illusiOn~

4 Comments:

  1. Maverick said...
    The thought behind dis one was beautiful, Insiya....and the feelings aptly described.....Wonderful....needs a lil work on the words...adjectives used...but nonetheless an awesome creation frm u! Improvement is clearly visible.....Kudos to u!

    :)
    I Zaydi said...
    Thank you so much mav.. :) i know few tweaks arehere nd there but wasn gettng chance to get in otuch with you .. so ammendmnets could not b made.. :) hope soon we will
    Anonymous said...
    I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing
    Anonymous said...
    Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach

Post a Comment